Monday, April 7

Gallery Thursdays

So let's kick off our first celebrity edition of this gallery feature shall we?

I want to share some odd choices of my fave celebs..Drew and Jen. Congrats Jen on the beautiful baby twins...I know I know, thou shall not sell thy child for cover of People, but hey....this whole selling your soul for mags started because celebs will get harassed like hell by paparazzi anyway, so I don't mind anymore..its almost like she is protecting her children. I also love how Marc keeps his hand on her belly for ALL the pics while she was pregnant. As for Drew..well what can one say. What a friggin' beauty man! That face...how perfect can her features get. I worry about my face being super round due to my chunky delicious (trademarked term via the boyfriend) cheeks. But she makes the not-a-stick-figure model wanna be look good if you ask me. So enjoy!

PS- Who are your fave celebs for their beauty, grace and style?







10 Comments:

maya said...

I absolutely adore Drew Barrymore.

Charlotte said...

Drew is lovely. Jlo is like too much, though cuttie for sure

Angel said...

I like Jen as well! I like not a very popular celeb - Paola Nunez! To my mind, she is very beautiful!!!

Kira Fashion said...

you know she will do a reality show for tv in her house with the babys?
it seems a little too much for me...
what do you think?

a kiss and a hug,
Kira

Letitia said...

does sound like a little too much Kira..where did you hear that??

xoxo

Ana said...

I LOVE DREW

Divine Child said...

I love ur blog! Found it via Fashionising! Keep up the work!

xoxo

Meg said...

You have to admire jen for wanting to protect her babies, at the end of the day thats all we want as mothers, for aour children to be safe.

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sewa mobil said...

Very nice, thanks.