Thursday, March 6

Gallery Thursdays





And now for series introduction number two, I will now share my fave pics across the www every Thursday that are awe-inspiring and feature delightful fashions. Please comment your thoughts, as I'm sure the stylists, artists and photographers who work so hard day in and day out would appreciate it. And when I can, there will be interviews with these brilliant minds behind the camera so we can get some insight into their creative thought processes. I for one think photography is one of the eight wonders of the world!

Enjoy....



8 Comments:

Emma said...

the first pic is magic

Letitia said...

isnt it!? i wonder whats the story behind it..you think she's trapped under ice lol?

Molly :] said...

Wow. What a great new feature. They are really pretty images- its amazing what you can do with a camera these days :] x

Fashion Ivy said...

Hey great blog. Would u like to link?

Kira Fashion said...

hello!!!

great post!
i love that plaid trench and the gloves!

a kiss and a hug,
and you are in my links of the day :)

Kira

NonchalantMod said...

I love all your picks!! they are very inspiring..

Raquel Laneri said...

Love the plaid. And the model under what looks like frosted glass. Very Ophelia.

Letitia said...

wow raquel..you are reading my blog! now we need a red carpet here :0

thanks for visiting...