Tuesday, November 6

The Diamant Noir

You too can prove being chic this fall is inexpensive and effortless. Take cue from my handy dandy style collage below. Coming soon my adventurous handbag quest I went on recently (birhtday permitting) for a non-pocket denting yet ultra-fab carryall (as in all of my no money in my nonexistent Comme des Garcons wallet next to the Iphone I still haven't acquired yet that rests on top of those must-have timeless lipstick shades that everyone and their mother claims they have tucked away but I haven't come close to finding yet)........

Read More Here...........


4 Comments:

Carolina Lange said...

Great bags!

Belle said...

I really like the gold clutch.
belle

coco said...

they would look fab with a black dress
gold and bronze together is a little much i think

fashionistakay said...

hah clever title-I would check out bombaizine doll every now and then still will even if its under new management. I totally trust that this blog is in good hands!
p.s.check out my blog sometime