Saturday, July 21

Move your ass over Tyra

I have a new TV luvvve A Model Life. Hosted by total bombshell model Petra Nemcova( her hair is practically antigravity silk), the show is the antidote to America's Next Top Model; proving that not all model shows have to be flashy and fake. A Model Life doesn't go by the 'eliminate a girl each week' rule, nor does it promise any of the girls a contract at the end. The thing I love about A Model Life is that it's actually realistic! There are only 6 girls, and they all seem like actual models, not just random pretty girls you pick up on the street. They're all girls that would actually make it in the industry, as opposed to the traditional ANTM blip and never be heard of again winners.


Favourite Girl:

This is Valeria- isn't she gorgeous?

My favourite model right now is Aussie Valeria, who I love for many reasons( among the top being her snappy accent)

Not-so-favourite girl:


Angelika

She just seems like one of those people who is never actually happy. I swear I haven't seen her smile yet.

Watch the show on Friday nights at 10pm. Oh and I think I'll do recaps too. I <3>

Favourite shoe of the moment:

The Steve Madden 'Geea' Metallic Pump. Because sparkly things make me happy.

22 Comments:

Model Citzen said...

oh wow, i love those sparky beauties, and by the way, i too am addicted this show... just watched one episode and i'm hooked

penelope said...

haha aww how i wish they'd air it here soon!!!

anyhow, thanks for yr comment!!! haha i love d juicy ads too!!!

Bella said...

Oooo....i heard about that show, and now i am soooo going to watch it....the shoes are sparkly....i cant take my eyes off the screen...

Jennifer said...

I can't wait to see the show, she's so pretty!

Kira Fashion said...

I just bought a pair of shoes that is so glitter like this!
I loved!

great to wear with black clothes...to lets the shoe shine"!

thanks for passing, your blog is so cool!

Kira

Geisha said...

I want those shoes, they are so cute :)
And A Model Life is definitely my new favorite TV show- I love it.

jaja said...

I wish there was a model of colour featured--asian, african--heck a tan model would do! None of the girsl have "IT"

Kat said...

Oooh, I do love those shoes! we girls can never get enough sparkle, can we?!
That show sounds good, hopefully I will air here shortly. ANTM is soooo fake and they never really look like models.

satin pump said...

i can't see the show because i live in france ,but i think it would be a good idea to make a show like that in france too!


a kiss

Emily ♥ said...

I'm loving Steve Madden lately!
The bow on those is just so adorable.

Belle said...

That show sounds so good, cant wait to see it. I hate girls that never smile, you only get to live life once, so just SMILE already!

L. said...

It's not fair. That show sounds awesome. I love those shoes, sparkly things are the best.

fashionistakay said...

I find myself looking forward to this show every week right next to "WHAT NOT TO WEAR". Valeria seems very sweet, she is really pretty. But my fav. is Lucia she has this babydoll face kinda thing, I love it! And though Angelika may have a particular view on things (saying that she already knows certain things and all that jazz) I believe she has great potential in being a model.
Liked this post very much!

summa07babes said...

we have sooo much in common!!!! i saw those shoes in nordstrom & was hooked!!! as for the show i love it too havn't missed 1 eppasode even when i was on vacy i had to make time for it as for the people we like and dislike the same ones!!! hate that cali girl love the Auzie!!!

Anonymous said...

i watch this too
Angelika is a snobby bitch who thinks shes all that!!

Kate said...

Oh cute shoes. =] I saw the first episode of A Model Life and found it really interesting, much more so than ANTM, because it's SO much more realistic. I haven't seen anymore episodes yet but I'm going to look for the re-runs this weekend!

Mrs Fashion said...

I want my hair to be antigravity silk!
x

Millissa said...

im also distracted by shiny objects and I love a model life as well! xoxo MIMi come visit my site

www.hautemimi.com

Isabel said...

Those shoes are hotttt!

Kira Fashion said...

I have to say again: i love this shoes!!!!!!!!

a kiss
Thanks for passing!

Kira

Gloria said...

watched the latest one? I've been following the series on my blog! I hate Angelika as well, and LOVE valeria (as well as lucia) ;)

SET said...

agree, it is a realistic show. the criticisms are real and not for tv like tyra.