Alison’s 5 Ways to Become a Jewelry Whore
1. First of all, if you’re going to be a true jewelry whore, you gotta learn some of the industry lingo. You have to be able to speak diamond if you ever are going to wear bunches of them right? Also, you can impress your family and friends with talk of non-edible carats (a unit of weight for diamonds and other gems) and baguettes (a narrow, rectangular cut stone).
2. As we all know, bling can get a bit… pricey. Therefore, inform everyone who might be giving you presents in the near future that you no long accept gifts that aren’t sparkly. You can’t be expected to buy all your bling yourself!
3. Google jewelry stores in your area and make a beeline for the nearest one, it’s your new home. If possible wear a black Givenchy dress and bring a croissant. Hang out there as much as possible, everyone who works there should know your name and roll their eyes when they see you at the bracelet counter, again.
4. Get yourself invited to or throw some fantastic parties, the kind where you just have to dress up. You need an occasion to wear you fabulous jewelry, don’t you?
5. Make sure all your bling is fair trade ! Being a jewelry whore is all fine and good, but not at the expense of other people.
Online jewelery shopping is funnn :)
All by Abazias Diamonds
As you can see, I'm in a very blue mood, as in the colour. I've been shopping lately and suddenly I realized I'd bought 5 blue tank tops without even realizing it. huh.
Oh and I've been invited to join the Glam Squad over at Haute Mimi ! Hmm... am I ready to branch out?