Tuesday, July 31

It's a Harry Potter post! Yessssss!!!

Yes, I am a (not-so)closet Harry Potter nerd. What can I say, I care a little too much about what happens to him and the wizarding world in general. And yes, I was severely disappointed when I turned eleven and my Hogwarts letter didn't come. Severely.

So I read the last book( don't worry, no spoilers here. I hate it when people spoil things for me, like when one of my friends told me Sirius died as the end of book 5 and I hadn't read it yet. You know who you are.... Lind-E) and I thought it was totally amazing! I know there are some people who probably hated the ending but I loved it. I really don't think it could have ended any other way.

So in honour of the teenard( a mixture of teenager and wizard) with the unfortunate facial disfiguration( is that a word?) but is still famous anyways, here are some of my favourite Harry Potter related YouTube videos.


He's just a Harry Potter nerd with a guitar. What more could you want? Nothing, that's what.



Haha sorry I just had to look at the related videos and this guy is FUNNY! I actually laughed out loud, and I'm one of those people who writes 'lol' even when they're not laughing. But this time I could write 'lol' and not be lying. It's pretty awesome, I know.


Don't lie, sly minxes, you like puppets too. I like Harry Potter's part the best teeheehee. But why does Hermione sound like a dude? Strange.


Oh and on a somewhat interesting sidenote, it's a tich suprising( and un-nerving) how many Ron and Harry gay related vids you get when you search 'Harry Potter' on Youtube.




So in a terrible attempt to include something remotely close to fashion in this post, here's a picture of gorgeous Emma Watson in from some random magazine!!! I just don't think that layered chain necklaces ever get old!!!

I love exclamation points!!!!!!



Love, Alison!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 Comments:

hannah said...

oh my gosh! i love that harry potter pals puppet show. i even put it on my ipod because i loved it so much. hilarious.

im still crushed about sirius dying. he was (and still is) my favorite character.

Gloria said...

Lol. A harry potter post...

sara said...

I love harry Potter! The song was pretty cool.

x sara o

sara said...

*thanks for not spoiling

Aisha said...

I've just bought The 7th HP's books and I'm in the fourth chapter, until now I'm really loving it. I have been a HArry potter geek for sooo long and it's so sad that it has came to an end, anyways I'll survive =) I'm soo glad you didn't tell the end ;) thanks =P


Aisha @ http://colorizacion.blogspot.com/


pd. Interested on a link exchange?

Kate said...

Sure! I love your blog too. By the way I am also a huge Harry Potter fan - & Potter Puppet Pals is so funny! =]

Bella said...

Ahhh....Haryy Potter....my love...my obsession....Emma Watson's so gorgeous...I'm jealous....

Shelby said...

"Hello, Harry! What tomfoolery shall we get in today?!" I <3 the Harry Potter puppet pals. Emma Watson, is that cleavage???*starts singing* SEXY LOVE....AND THE THINGS YOU DO.

penelope said...

the harry potter puppet pals is so cute!!! snape even sounded lyk snape whn he said: "what is the mysterious ticking"! haha!

emma's pretty!! the top's not smt we usually see her in!
loved this post!

anyhow, thanks for d comment(:
linds's bad news for jill!

Aisha said...

I added you to my links (=

soo glad you want to trade links =D

x

M said...

yay harry potter! i'm a proud hp fan! =D the first potter puppet pals i had ever seen was from yur blog! then on i showed it to everybody. soon everyone was singing snape snape severus snape.. hilarious.

emma is beautiful.

Ana said...

haha love the puppet pals video!
and emma looks so gorge.

coco said...

i think i skipped the harry potter gene
im just not a fan, ive seen the films but i cant get excited about this wizard.

.m. said...

I'm scared of being sucked in by Harry Potter, so many addicts take it to a NEW LEVEL! lol, so I keep my distance, but I'm starting to really like Emma, she's so British Chic,ya know?

Emma said...

EXCELLENT. Harry Potter is my favorite thing on God's green earth. And I am totally warming to Emma Watson.

-ciao bella- said...

oh my goodness, that first video is hilarious! i've seen harry potter puppet pals before- love it but anyways, i read the book too but it took me like a week because i was at camp and it was the last week so i had to pack and everything but i thought it was really good, i mean some people hated the ending but i thought that jk rowling did really well with it. though i will admit that it is soo hard for me to imagine harry and ron and hermione as adults but that epilogue was pretty cool i will say. woah long comment, sorry about that

Kat said...

I am such a Harry Potter obsessive nerd!!! Emma looks so pretty here.
Funny vids:-D

Jennifer said...

I've never read any harry potter books but I want to start, emma watson is a doll;)

Tru said...

that first vid made me smile . I heart Harry Potter

KiKi said...

I love, love love.... Harry Potter and checked the mail everyday too see if i would get a letter..... sad i know.i read for 10 hours to finish book 7. What addiction

12tabrams said...

Tiffany Said...
wow harry potter and ron wesley are so hot. but you have to ask yourself time and time again how can people that hot play in a droky movie..oh well i still like them..but i'm not a dork!!!!