Kay, so I am very out of it I guess, but there is a craze going around the blogging world with this tagging thing; and I've been tagged! Thank you to Geisha, Jennifer and Fashionyou's Molly for tagging me :)
2. I care WAYYYY too much about what other people think of me. Seriously, the time and emotional effort I spend on my face, hair and overall appearance exhaustes me. I dunno why, but whenever I know I'm going to be meeting someone for the first time, I get all nervous and automatically reach for the uber-shiny lipgloss! It's like a birth defect or something. Oh please let me not be one of those people who tries too hard!
3. I'm obsessed with getting one, just ONE, good picture of me. So far, it hasn't really happened yet, but it will, someday... someday..... Anyways it's not unusual for me to hole myself up in my room for an afternoon with just me, my camera and a sack load of makeup. I did put some pictures up but apparently creepers could find me so I took them down( against my will I must add).
6. Am I only at six? Honestly, this is exhausting. Oh, I've got one! I'm craving a chocolate chip cookie right now. Betcha didn't know that! BAM!!!
7. I'm much too lazy to think up a last random fact so I asked my sister for one. She said, "Well, when you're surprised, you kinda make funny non-word noises. Like 'NIAAWWW' and 'MOOO'. It's kind of disconcerting." There you go. Even I didn't know that about myself. Gawd she uses big words! She's only 11 and she's already smarter than me. Now excuse me I have to go look up 'disconcerting' in the dictionary.
Oh, oh I have one more! Can I do an eight? Don't eat me.
8. I am a total music junkie! My Apod( Alison-pod) is pretty much permanately attached to me, but of late I have gotten a bit bored of all my songs. So dear readers, I have to ask something of you. If you comment on this post please recommend a song to me. My Apod needs a refresher. Many thanks and all that.
Erggg now I have to find people to tag. Okay, you may have already been tagged, but I'm tagging I Am the Walrus, Cool like Chloe, Please Don't Feed the Models, The Vehement Lovely, Cathy or Coco, Raspberry Popsicles, and Lama Drama.