Monday, June 11

Celebration!!!

Hello dear readers( if I still have any)! No I have not been eaten by wild dogs a la Bridget, but I have had about 50( 4) final exams to study for, take, and hopefully pass. However exams are now a thing of the past and the far away future because I just took my last exam( Spanish) an hour ago and now I am FREE! Happy days are here again!!! To commemorate( big word of the day) this momentous occasion I have made a cyber celebration outfit.


Alison's End of Exams Celebration Outfit.
All clothes American Eagle cuz I'm too lazy to go to any more websites :)


Sunset Dress $44.95


Sail Necklace $9.95

Mod Girl Earrings $9.95

And to add a little je ne sais quoi I have included a few luuuvely videos. Enjoy!

This one is a pilot the guys from The Lonely Island made for Fox that they eventually passed on, but it's still very very funny. Take the 20 minutes to watch it, it's worth it.


Random, but very very funny. Harry Potter fans, don't chase me with sticks and eat me. I'm one of you!

OH and on a completely unrelated and random note, I got my first real hate comment this week. Yeah, I've gotten comments from people who disagree with my opinions before, which I totally respect, but this one actually comments on my character as a person :) ! Thanks for that... oclover_a_17( if that is in fact your real name..!) Well she( or he) left two lovely comments on an old post about the death of the O.C. The first:

OcLover_a_17 said...
FUCK U FUCKERS THAT DON'T LIKE THE OCAND FUCK U TO THE PEOPLE WHO CANCELLED IT.

And the second:

OcLover_a_17 said...
i hate ur blog bitch

Thanks for that. I really was worried about what some random person I don't know thinks about me.

looooooooooooooooove,

Alison

21 Comments:

The Stiletto Effect said...

Great you are finally free of exams :)

Love your outfit :) lovely dress and cool accessories.

Regarding the person who wrote you that, unfortunately that happened to me last week, and will continue i suppose!
I have a stalker lol I didnt know I was that famous :P. She, of course, does not identify herself lol and she calls me names, just like out of the blue, but the thing is... I soooo ignore her, because I dont really care about childish stuff like that, and to be honest she just made me laugh (me and my friends laughed so much, cause she is damn ridiculous and funny lolol). Maybe she works as a clown lol

My opinion is: ignore that guy/girl too :) because he/she is wacko and you are just fabulous!

Maybe we should thank the wackos for the free publicity! :D

luv
x0x0x0
Su

Geisha said...

LOL! I had one of those comments a long time ago (like a real long time ago...maybe a year?) and I was a bit immature and said bad stuff about he/she. Of course, me and my friends were cracking up the whole time! It was really funny...anyways, since then, my blog has pretty much been hate-free! YAY! Oh, and I adore that outfit by the way...it's really cute.

Dilemma said...

Hate comments are hilarious, especially those. I guess I have to go off myself now, because I hate the OC. Now I wonder if they'll leave me hate comments too...
I really had no idea people were so protective over that show! This is Mischa Barton's doing, I tell you.

Geisha said...

Since your blog is awesome, I'm tagging you!
If you don't know about the game go to my blog:

http://spoonsforksandfashion.blogspot.com/2007/06/these-are-few-of-my-favorite-things.html

Bye!

Jennifer said...

UGHHHHH! that's the problem with public blogs, and there are so many crazy people on the internet. I haven't gotten any hate yet but I'm sure it will come. Yeah just ignore her, I think the fact that you called her out on your page is good enought to teach her a lesson. I knew this girl online who had a page dedicated to mean messages/emails/comments that should get on her site it was hilarious!

anyway i wanted to say YOU'RE TAGGED! See my page for details.

fashionistakay said...

Love the outfit. Wish I could agree about my finals. Mine are this week wish me luck. And of course you shall forever have me as a readr. Your blog rocks.

Isabel said...

Oh man, I just got a hate comment too!! But it's from a different person. Instead of being from OCLover, mine is from the qually mature sounding spyder_baby_04785 or whatever.

Anyways, never mind the haters, 'cause you rock!

Fashionyou's Molly said...

Ugh. Ban the hate. Please!

Oh yeah.. YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!

You should feel very special. :)

dianabobar said...

just ignore those comments like I do. I have a guy that keep on writing mean things to me, without having any reason to do it. I mean, I dont think I know him. but whatever.
I ignore them!

ambika said...

isn't hate mail the most random thing in the world?

Cute finds, as always.

-ciao bella- said...

haha hilarious videos. congrats on finishing your exams. finally, love the dress... very pretty

Tru said...

the random stalker just has too much time on her hands and is jealous....as for the harry potter (I am huge fan by the way)....I love potter pupper pals...funniest thing ever! and cute nautical necklace from ae

Joyce said...

I just fell in love with the sailnecklacething!

http://mrschocolate.blogspot.com/

Love Mel said...

yay! i am done exams tooo!! i love potter puppet pals too! *blush* lol

the lipstick lady said...

oh dude, that ocand_17_face_magoo (i forgot the name) person is quite the literary genius. fuck you fuckers? sheesh, gave me a run for my money. maybe she/he should start a blog, it would win awards.

p.s I loooove that necklace

Maddy said...

I love the guy who makes Potter Puppet Pals. He's also an excellent musician under the name Lemon Demon. You should check his music out, it is all very funny and nice. And I love ho haters can never spell right.

Geisha said...

Hi!!! (Comment #3, but whatever... LOL)Do want to trade links with me?

-S said...

yay for a new post! and i love the new layout, although i think you might be having a problem with you header...

Elizabeth said...

i love that black dress! and i just laugh at hate comments. these kind of people obviously rely on making fun of others to make themselves feel good... :P

Gloria said...

don't think about it. you've got a hundred other readers who value what you say. :)

on another note, love your new layout photo!

Emma said...

I WORSHIP YOU FOR THE BRIDGET JONES REFERENCE. And for the Harry Potter Puppet Pals.
You are brilliant!