Monday, May 21

the white post




Lately I've been getting inspired by Valentino's white collection. White is so gorgeous and pretty and fresh! Sometimes all I need to do is slap on a white tank to feel awesome, and it doesn't stop there. I have white shoes, a white purse, white capris and many many white shirts( not to all be worn at once though). Seriously, this colour- scratch that- shade is soo underrated, and for me, white is the new... whatever the most awesome colour was before.



Rocket Dog $49.95


These are my shoes that I got from Sterling a couple weeks ago; but seriously, they are the cutest things in person and they're just the right colour and show just the right amount of my toe cleavage. Oh and on a side note, one of the reasons I love white is because the contrast between the white and your skin makes you look tan, which is good for pale people like me.
Zac Posen Black and White Bag
This bag isn't technically all white but still pretty none the less :)
All right I'm going to go make some toast!
ps. I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long, I just... well... I don't really have an excuse, but I'll try to make sure it doesn't happen again

17 Comments:

hellocello said...

oooh so cute! love the purse!

lovely m said...

i love the makeover and coco rocha (in your inspiration box). woohoo

Mash said...

I love with too , specially white tank because like you said it makes a good contrast with the skin .
Love your shoes <3

-ciao bella- said...

fab post- i love white things too. one of the girls in my grade just had a sweet sixteen party and everyone had to wear white (and everything else was white- walls, tables, chairs, party favors, invitations...) and then she showed up in the most amazing gold sequined dress. it sounds really blasé but we all had an amazing time. sorry i really don't know why i said all that- this post just reminded me of it

molly said...

white is soo chic

-S said...

love love love the first dress.

Dilemma said...

White is my lucky color. haha.
Those shoes are cute!

Bella said...

The first and last Valentino outfits are gorgeous..I love white, i makes me look so tan...even when I'm not lol

Emma said...

Excellent post. And you're right, white really does make skin pop. A lot of people think you can only wear it with dark skin but I think it looks good on most pale girls too.

ambika said...

Ha, I just bought those shoes last weekend when I was in Victoria. They're definitely getting broken in.

The dresses are gorgeous.

Carolina Lange said...

Great post! I love white! Tha first dress is amazing!

fashionistakay said...

I notice that these are white girls wearing white. Coincidence?

maya said...

i really like wearing whit but it always gets dirty so quickly! i always end up spilling sauce down my front or something when i'm wearing white.
also i think the title is a reference to the beatles the white album, right? if so good on you, the beatles should be talked about as much as humanly possible.

Stylish Thought said...

Loving the new layout! The blog looks great!

Gloria said...

those rocketdog flats are very cute... now if only they could invent a white that didn't get dirty.

the lipstick lady said...

i love that bag, it looks like it would fit everything I need into it!
and I love the new background, the colour is so hot

Jennine said...

if coffee was clear, i'd wear white all the time.