Friday, May 4

gotta love them spirit fingers

"Cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded."


LOL I'm watching 'Bring It On' on Much and what can I say... I kinda love cheesy movies. Charlies Angels, Zoolander, Anchorman... you name it, I covet it. Anyways... I was thinking about what I was going to post next this afternoon and then I thought... 'How much do you guys really know about me?' And finally I came to a conclusion: Not much. So here is my( amazing) list of random and completely obscure facts about MEEE!!!!

  1. My name is Alison. (duhhhh)
  2. I live in Vancouver and LOVE IT!!! Seriously, Vancouver is the best city ever. You should come here.
  3. I moved to Vancouver like a year and a half ago( I think) from this really hippie island where the population is like 10,000 and I learned what marijuana smelled like by age.. I dunno... seven? Ya. I'm serious.
  4. I don't quite know what colour my hair is... crazy I know but honestly, I really don't know. Somewhere between blond and brunette??
  5. I have boring brown eyes. They're boring.
  6. I have a little sister who is blond with blue eyes and good skin. Yeah, I'm a little jealous. But you know... whatever...
  7. I actually play piano even though musical instruments usually make me want to compulsively vomit( I dunno why they just do). Piano is actually... fun! Right now I'm playing Moonlight Sonata. Download it, it's pretttyyyy <3
  8. I really like this coat
  9. I LOVE shiny things :) seriously, I think I'm part raccoon.
  10. I often misspell simple words, like 'badger'( that 'd' is totally un-needed) and then I ask my 11 year old sister how to spell them and she laughs at me because she figures she's smarter than me which might be true but there is really no need to laugh about it! I mean, honestly!
  11. I am TRI-lingual! That's right I speak 3 languages( hahaha): English, French and Spanish. Actually, I speak 4 if you count pig-latin.
  12. I'm getting a haircut tomorrow and I really don't know what to do with my bangs! Ah, dilemma, dilemma...
  13. Oh I can't believe I forgot this, I'm 14 and I have a crappy November birthday which I am very bitter about. Actually it's the worst month ever cuz it's not warm, and it's not snowing yet, it's just... rainy. *GAG*
  14. I haven't decided what I want to do when I grow up yet. I figure, why commit now? I still haven't found anything I'm good at and everything I like would be pretty hard to do seems pretty unattainable( actress, designer etc. etc.).
  15. I have the skinniest legs EVER. They're actually totally disgusting and I hate them. I never exercise though so I guess I kind of deserve it but still!
  16. I just hit 100 pounds!!! I'm 5'4" and because of lack of muscle I'm pretty petite, which kinda sucks because that means no womanly-type curves like boobs and hips and such.
  17. My parental units have been divorced for 3-ish years. It kinda sucks but I'm sort of used to it now.
  18. I'm a bit of a nerd. Correction, I am a nerd; but not a smart nerd. I'm a B-student nerd. Weird, but true.
  19. Sometimes I have spazzy reactions to the most random things; like one time my friend dropped his pencil and for some reason my right arm randomly flew up and then just crashed back down on my desk. Then everybody laughed.
  20. I invented something called the 'head-five'. It's like a high five but when your friend puts their hand up instead of using your hand you hit your head against their unsuspecting hand.
  21. I went to France in October on an exchange thingy. It was pretty cool.. there was a lot of cheese and bread, which I like.
  22. I just read over this list and realized that I'm probably a little mentally unsound.

So there you go. God this post sucks doesn't it? Oh well.

29 Comments:

the lipstick lady said...

'there was a lot of cheese and bread, which I like. so it was cool'
you are very funny, and DUDE, i LOVE that quote, it's so funny because he says it so sincerely! Also the 'You should become anorexic because then the body gets so hungry it starts eating itself, and maybe your body will EAT YOUR ASS' quote is hilarious
sigh, sigh... the wonderful world of bring it on

-ciao bella- said...

haha great list! i just don't even know where to start! and by the way the whole france thing ('there was a lot of cheese and bread') is hilarious! i went there for spring break and i know what you mean- but i still had a great time.

Frapp said...

I'm DEFINITELY going to have to try that 'head five' thing with my friends...It'll freak them out, which is what I enjoy :D

alluretone said...

i love that coat too. you went on an exchange thingy for france? gosh i would've loved that.

Lucy said...

Ha! I love ythe one about your hair; I'm not quite certain what my hair color is, either. ^.^

Fashionistakay said...

I am also a girl with brown eyes and it took me a while to make the best of them. Sure I still wish for blue eyes now and again but I kind of appreciate my eye color now. I can say that they're a brown that gives off a gold tone when I put them to the light or in the sun. Oh and as for bangs I think you should get them cut like right at your eyebrows or just above I've read that that eccentuates your eyes.
p.s. I also speak english and spanish and am in my second year of french.

-S said...

ZOOLANDER! best. movie. ever.

hellocello said...

*snort!* cheerleaders are dancers gone retarded! god i love it! :D

france! OVERFLOWING with cheese! lol!

Emma said...

Oh god. I LOVE BRING IT ON.
GIVE ME SPIRIT FINGERS DAMMIT!
And your list is hilarious!
God, you are too funny.

Carolina Lange said...

Great post!

sara said...

Wow I love that coat too
funny post--

x sara o

Geisha said...

HAHA! You are super hilarious...and I know I am like the only commenter that is interested in this, but, what island was that? (I am a geography nerd. and proud, too.)

*** MeMiLy EdD *** said...

haha i love bring it on. I want to live on a hippy island it sounds kinda fun. I am also going to try a head five thingy

Fashionista said...

I'm playing moonlight sonata by Beethoven too right now...just finished it..I've wanted to be able to play it since I was like 5 or something...lol

Tru said...

cool to learn some stuff about you...too bad you don't live closer sounds like we'd get along

Touche19 said...

yay, now I feel like I know you!!!!
BC rocks, whenever I go over to ski in whistler we drive through Vancouver, and it's GORGEOUS!!!!
Bring it on is a classic.

Moose on the Loose said...

I liked your list. It was a cool way to kinda get to know you better. How was france? I am sooo incredibly jealous. I'm totally obsessed with all things French. That coat was lovely too.

jayne said...

no it was an awesome post!

defintely interesting to learn some random crap about you, i hope that some of my personality comes out through my posts, but one of these days I need to throw in a whole entire post about me, haha. wow that sounds really self-centered, but you got me thinking.

i have brown eyes too and they are not exciting, no green would be exciting, but at least they're consistent, so i know exactly what to put on my license. haha, lame i know

love love love charlie's angels, used to be my favorite movie. and yes bring it on! amazing! "is that your band?" "the clash!?" haha

LOVE SOUND said...

hahah this is really funny i love it

Emily Lin said...

haha.. nice post.. and I like your qoute "cheerleaders are dancers who have gone retarded".. I couldn't stop laughing after seeing this.

Mash said...

This post doesn't sucks at all . I found it very funny :)

Anonymous said...

hahahahha awesome post!

did you used to live on salt spring? i heave never been there, but i've heard things about it...

oh, this is elizabeth from pearls and purses by the way

L. said...

The head five sounds intriguing. I'll give it a go. I too love shiny things, particularly glittery and sparkly things. It's an obsession.

alexgirl said...

Hey, we're all a little 'mentally unsound'!
That was an awesome list, btw.
How did your haircut go? I love haircuts.
Very cool that you speak 4 languages (I DO count pig latin). I took Spanish in high school but I barely remember any of it. My brain is like a leaky faucet.
Oh, I love Bring It On as well. However, I rented Bring It On: All or Nothing, at that one kind of sucked.
Vancouver sounds awesome. Hope I make it up there some day!!!

maya said...

those facts were so interesting. i love learning about people.
where you used to live sounds so cool. my parents have been taking me to this hippy music festival since i was 3 so i have know the smell of dopf for a long time too. I remember once i was out with a friend and went "mm, it really smells like WOMAD (the festival) right here" my friends looked at me and went "that's because someone behind you in smoking a joint".

*** MeMiLy EdD *** said...

yeah she does (have some sienna millar in her) i am going to link ur blog btw

Fashionyou's Molly said...

OMG! BRING IT ON?!
God you have good taste girl.

Love Mel said...

i have a november birtjhday too! i quite like it...

The Redheaded Bandit said...

cool post! it was very funny. i'm not sure what my hair color is called, but it is somewhere beetween orange and red.