Saturday, March 17

inspiration

Viktor & Rolf

"Life is too short to blend in. - Paris Hilton

Lately I've been feeling a little uninspired. I don't know why, nothing has really changed, but its just getting harder and harder to think of what to post about next. Does anyone else have this problem?

On a completely different subject, I updated my links list! Its about time too!!! Lots of the blogs I used to love and read on a regular business seem to have closed for business though, and that's pretty depressing. I just hope the same thing doesn't happen to me....

Anyways, my dad finally got back from Texas. He's a pilot so he has to go down there to train or something and he was gone for two weeks; I know this sounds weird, but I didn't realize how much I missed him until he got back.

So him and I went to a movie, just the two of us( yes, I am a total loser). We saw 'Music and Lyrics' because even though I thought it looked lame and dad thought it looked like a chick flick, but there really wasn't anything else on. The weird thing is, I actually ended up totally loving the movie! Hugh Grant was English, and Drew Barrymore was adorable, and there was a completely hilarious, quite realistic 80's music video; complete with big hair, tight pants, and rocking dance moves. Lets just say Napoleon Dynamite would be proud.
See the movie for the 80's video, stay for Cora Corman( the Buddhist pop princess) and the predictable, cheesy, warm and fuzzy chick flick ending. Come on, you know you love them.

8 Comments:

Bella said...

That movie was so cute! I did a post on it a while ago, Cora made me laugh, haha.

coco said...

i havent seen that film yet but i think it looks quite cute, i love drew barrymore.

maya said...

i completely love that movie! i love hugh grant, i love drew barrymore. i love the 80s. its just amazing.

Katie said...

I have that problem too (the blogger's block). Although I think it's worse when you know what you want to write about but can't put it into adequate wording. I have like ten drafts that will probably never happen.

I saw that movie, too! Hugh Grant may be forever type-cast as the dry English "bastard" but he's hilarious! (I think he's on top form in Bridget Jones' Diary: Edge of Reason).

molly said...

ive been getting wicked bloggers block too lately..
thanks for linking me! i think i have to linked too but if i dont i will do it immediately!
that movie looks cute even though i hate chick flicks

Emma said...

aww. father/daughter time!
that movie actually sounds pretty good. can't wait.
buddhist pop princesses?
awesome.

L. said...

Hey! I totally agree. I thought that it would be heaps lame but it completely won me over. Cutest movie.

alluretone said...

the more i see pics of v&r runway shows the more i start to like.