Monday, March 5

incredibly fresh

While flipping through the latest Fashion magazine that I'd bought on a total whim I saw a fab spread called 'jump start' full of clean lines and bright colours. Cute minidresses and shifts matched with bright flats was basically the theme of the spread, and the thing that really caught my eye were the shoes. There were just your simple ballet flats, but they seemed to come in every colour; blue, white, red, green... So, I actually for once looked to the fine print in the corner and to my amazement saw that the shoes were only $16!! My friends, I think I've made a new discovery.

These fabulous shoes that I so admired are from 'Joe Fresh Style' a label I've never heard of but maybe they're big in the states or something...

Anyways, the whole look is very minimalistic, clean lines, bold solids, very american sporty.

I like it <3
Sorry this is the best pic I can get so you should really check out the site by clicking Joe Fresh Style above.

14 Comments:

Allure said...

The colours are truly amazing

maya said...

Jeez,i wish i was american

Maddy said...

Cute, but I definitely have enough ballet flats. I really need to broaden my horizons as far as footwear is concerned.

-ciao bella- said...

love it all xx

missc said...

Joe Fresh Style is Superstore's clothing line. My favourite shirt is from there but sadly it fell apart in a week :(

Flashy_Shades said...

great find!

the lipstick lady said...

the blue flats look amazing, it's such a pretty colour. I agree with maya in wanting to be american... sigh

Tru said...

never heard of it...but its great....awesome find

Lama Drama said...

aww thats so funnn! how exciting! i'm obsessed with ballet flats, i have 27 pairs i just cleaned out my shoe closet this weekend!

Bella said...

I just checked out the website, its SO cute and so cheap too! The flats are adorable.

-S said...

love the bright blue flats

!~!Hannah!~! said...

OMG its from SUPERSTORE THAT ROCKS im really happy now thanks so much!!!!!!! and since "fashion" is a canadian magazine it features Canadian labels... even if thy are from superstore... lol

Touche19 said...

love it!!!! So cute, deff something I would wear.

Katie said...

I really loved that issue! There is this adorable yellow sweatshirt dress from Conran that I loved. And the D&G and Giles shoes with the spikes? Awesome! (Well, maybe not the Giles one.)