Thursday, March 1

"dress me up spring-ly"

Now that I have some money I'll definitely be going shopping for the fast approaching springtime( its March people!) and here are a few things I'll be on the look out for...
Some super cute slingbacks( Urban Outfitters) Some Keds with cute animals on them( e.g. owls or lamas)

Some espadrilles, I know these ones look a little wierd in the pic but I have a feeling they would look really good on( Anguilla Glitter).

A pretty patterned knee lengthed skirt( BCBG Max Azria).

A cute knee lengthed detailed skirt( Beth Bowley).

A non jean mini skirt like this one; the name of the colour of this skirt is 'unbuttered toast', isn't that awesome?( Rich and Skinny)

A bold coloured bohoesque top( Anthropologie).



A one piece black bathing suit, cuz I think they're super sexy and they should be in style again( Urban Outfitters).

A cute brightly coloured shift for throughing over said bathingsuit or just lounging around in( Anthropologie).

A neutral beautifully shaped dress with empire waist( Calvin Klein).

And an adorably boho minidress( Free People).

16 Comments:

-S said...

don't really like anything, but loooooooove the swim suit. tres chic.

Emma said...

love the bathing suit. so very old-time bathing beauty.
i don't care if it's in style, i would rather wear that than some skanky little bikini
*peace*

-ciao bella- said...

love love love the bathing suit...the cut is so fabulous

Flashy_Shades said...

that one piece IS super sexy

molly said...

im looking for a one piece suit too! preferably a cut-out one...

Love Mel xoxoxo said...

i like those urban outfitters sandals thingy. so cute

coco said...

love the shoes and the bathing suit.

muze1990 said...

I must go shopping too, my wardrobe is not spring ready!

Tru said...

everything you picked is soo cute....especially the first pair of shoes

hellocello said...

ooohhh the black one peice from urban outfitters was great! very cute!

the lipstick lady said...

I love the swimsuit, it looks so flattering., I'll have to get me one of them

Geisha said...

I love the bathing suit and the colorful cover up...so fab!!! I also think those Ked's shoes are really cute...GO LLAMAS!! (Just Kidding LOL)

maya said...

i love the swim suit. i also like the first shoes, the green top and the last dress. i cant wait till summer so i can wear that kind of stuff.

Sarah said...

i must say i am quite fond of the anthropologie top

Gort said...

Love the swim suit and the green shoes at the top.

Haute Girl said...

wow, urban's got some great spring stuff