Sunday, February 11

umm... miscellanious :)

I don't have a concrete subject today, just a bunch of randomness for you.





Basically this is the funniest short movie I've ever seen. Maybe turn it down a little if your parents are around.. it gets a little profane *gasp*.

these shoes are three hundred dollars.

these shoes are three hundred dollars.

these shoes are three hundred f#$!ing dollars.

Lets get 'em!



Funniest thing, ever.


I recently realized that I'm pretty set in my 'designers-I-like' ways. So, trying to correct that, I went to trusty http://www.style.com/ and started randomly clicking on designers I've never heard of and.......



Voila! An obsession is born. Trovata is amazing! I love the over sized tops and jacket pared with the bright, fun tights. While I was browsing I definitely noticed a trend towards over sized tops and all black. Hey, it's not like I'm complaining. All black is sexy.



I bought this today. Ain't it purdy? American Eagle $39.50


And I came within an inch of buying this, but my friend Ashley reminded me about my tank/tube top problem, as in I have to many. So I decided to just be boring and get a plain functional striped sweater.

Oh and as an update on yesterdays post, this morning I got a call from the reporter from the Wall Street Journal and did my interview! So you might just be seeing me in print sometime soon.....

11 Comments:

S said...

Congratulations about the interview!

And completely random aside: I used to live in Richmond, British Columbia! I know I know, so do many many people live or have lived in Richmond, but I just saw it next to your profile and thought I'd just share!

ambika said...

Ooo, I love the pictures from the Trovata collection. Never heard the name before but am definitely a newfound fan.

Allure said...

Hi,
Is the first time I read your blog and I really like it.
Maybe you wanna swap links?

holly said...

I love those tights and I love that song! congrats on the interview

molly said...

Wowww, thats so exciting! Definitely keep us posted on your interview and such.

I LOVE the Shoes video, tooo funny

Flashy_Shades said...

congrats on your interview!

Touche19 said...

LOVE THOSE YOU-TUBE VIDEOS!! Check out muffins, basically hysterical. I love striped tops!

mareGa said...

Dissapointed by Trovata. Is resembling too much AE/Hollister/A&F.

molly said...

i think the guy who made the shoes video also has a funny one called "love letters"

Tru said...

I lamsot boughtt aht tube top form american eagle too butt ehn I didnd't perhps I should I don't own any

Laura Scriven said...

I found your blog from the Wall Street Journal article. I love it! And I love that tube top... I'm such a sucker for eyelets.

~Laura S.