Saturday, February 17

i love me some spring shoes

The Marc by Marc Jacobs show was in England today and it was pretty fab. Sort of half Burberry inspired and half Harry Potter inspired. I mean really, look at those glasses! AWESOME.


Moving on, I've been looking at all the spring shoes, the wedges, the florals, the straps upon straps! Why is it still cold outside?

Anthropologie


Oscar de la Renta



Guess

Guess

Seychelles

Oh and about Sarah of A Fabulous Fashion Blog and her latest post about plagiarism, all I can say is, 'Oh my gosh'. I know it can be hard to write good posts and find inspiration, but seriously; don't just go and steal other peoples work.

16 Comments:

Tru said...

everything you posted is lovely and I totally see the hp refrence

muze1990 said...

The Marc by Marc Jacobs show was very have-to-have-this/that! Like all of it :).

Haute Girl said...

anthropologie's got some great shoes

Lama Drama said...

i love shoesss yayy!

Allure said...

The Marc by Marc Jacobs show, was so English.

i.loveL.A. said...

marc by marc is so adorable this season :)

Emma said...

ohmygod those shoes are so lovely and make me think of spring when i'm stuck in piles and piles of snowww. not that i don't love snow but... i want sandals dammit.

ugh the plagiarism girl is stupid. why would you copy somebody else's blog?

Emma said...

ohmygod those shoes are so lovely and make me think of spring when i'm stuck in piles and piles of snowww. not that i don't love snow but... i want sandals dammit.

ugh the plagiarism girl is stupid. why would you copy somebody else's blog?

Emma said...

sorry about the double comment

Bella said...

OMG! The blue and white flats are completely adorable I want them! And I love the red gigham platforms. Marc's collection is also really pretty.

dusk&summer said...

i must have those anthropologie flats!!

maya said...

i love the yellow shoes, patent is my n ew favourite thing

Touche19 said...

check my blog before the pictures disappear!!!

ambika said...

I'll third (or fourth) the love for the Anthropologie flats. Such great colors.

Gloria said...

haha...it's funny how along with fashion week bringing the idea of men in corsets and men in tights...they've brought men in harry potter glasses! I can't really tell whether I like them or not...but it's interesting where fashion is drawing inspiration from (or is running out of places to draw inspiration from)...at least regarding men's fashion.

mat said...

okay srsly where the hell can i get the harry potter glasses they arnt on his site and i would die happy if i could get them plz help me