Monday, January 29

yes, i want to be her.

I usually don't obsess over one celebrity, I usually just laugh at the ugly outfits and stare at the pretty ones, no matter who wears them; but if there is one celebrity I love, it's Zooey Deschanel.

She's gorgeous, talented and she's sooo funny! In Eulogy and Failure to Launch she's hilarious and to top it off she has a great sense of style. Oh, and I want her hair.


At the premier of 'Glory Road', a movie that pretty much no one( or at least not me) has heard of but her dress is fab.


She is also known for being super cute- as shown here- and I especially love the shoes. And somehow she can pull of pigtails, which is pretty much impossible most of the time.

I love the waist and the bow on this dress, even if it isn't maybe the best colour.


Adding accessories to a boring outfit isn't new, but it still totally works.
And she can even be sexy too! My god is there any end to the amazingness? I think not.

11 Comments:

holly said...

the quality of that first picture is really bad, she looks really old! but yes, I envy her as well

ambika said...

She's pretty fabulous. She manages the cute without being saccharine thing very very well.

*** MeMiLy EdD *** said...

i love the silver dress it is kl x

S said...

zooey is just amazingly col, the anti-celebrity, with more unknown films and she is never in the tabliods, and yes, i want her hair toooooo.

Alison said...

ya i totally agree, the first pic is pretty bad :( but she's still awesome. and anti-celebrity is a perfect celebrity.

wendy said...

i looove her tooo... when allure magazine had that section on her which chronicles all her various outfits and looks, i remember staring at those 2 pages for.. HOURS!! i wish i were her!!

dusk&summer said...

yeah she always looks totally cute...although sometimes her outfits are a little TOO out there but i'm a definately a fan ;)

Tru said...

love her and the movie Failure to Launch

Miss V. said...

Wow, she's gorgeous! She does look old in the first picture, but the others are awesome.

marY said...

i am definitely a fan as well

My Teen Vogue said...

I love her! she has such a sweet style.
Do you want to trade links?