Saturday, January 20

tagged?! okay :)

I've been tagged by Hipster Musings to reveal 5 things you might not know about me... and since there is really nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon here it is.

1. With the combining factors of having no muscle whatsoever and small bones running in the family, at 5'2" I weigh in at 95 pounds. And believe me, it's not like I'm happy about it, no weight, no curves. So basically I look like an 11 year old at 14.

2. I am obsessed with My Name is Earl. I think it's the mustache....

3. The amount of time I've being single is a little scary( and depressing)

4. I dance every morning while I get dressed.

5. Yes, I still watch cartoons. And Spongebob is my hero...

Patrick - I'm mad
Spongebob - Why are you mad Patrick?
Patrick - I can't see my forehead.

So now, who to tag? La vie compliquee, the perks of being a wallflower, the fray, sophie's style and pass the limelight... you've all been officially tagged. So spill!

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, I will get to posting right away on this one, lol

Anonymous said...

yay! I'm so honored!
Spongebob is very near and dear to my heart as well :]

misssixty said...

ha! i love reading these '5 things about myself' the facts are so random.. spongebob is awesome, where i live we have a plane with spongebob and patrick on it

Bella said...

I like dancing in the morning to. :D!!

Isabel said...

Yeah, we both weigh 95 lbs. I'm 5"5, though. I can assume we both get the "anorexic" comment often, no?

*emma* said...

hey there. it's emma from the bubble gum cynic. i'm re-starting my blog. and spongebob is just indescribably sexy. i have a spongebob blow up doll, and i could tell a long story now about inflating it in the park with my best friend while fifty hot soccer playing men from columbia gawped at us and we tried not to burst out laughing, but it is long and boring and random so i'll just keep it to myself. please visit my nouveau blog! and please excuse the pretentious use of french.
*peace*

Emma said...

www.alarmclockcatastrophe.blogspot.com