Sunday, January 7

stretch and breath...

Celebrate! This is my 30th post on Doll!!! Wow, I thought I'd done waayyy more.

Ugh school is back on. I hope I don't have any homework I forgot about... but what kind of cruel, unfeeling teacher would give me homework for the Christmas holidays? Oh wait....

Yoga. Some people think, "Oh god, lots of hippies stretching and chanting. Not exactly my cup of tea..." but yoga is actually very good for the mind, body and soul. Of course yoga isn't exactly a new thing, it's been around for a while now, but I just discovered it now. I guess you can just call me a yogi( which is an actual word by the way). And now I get to wear yoga clothing!!! I didn't really clue into this before but there are whole clothing lines just for yoga clothes! It's amazing. Just don't let yourself be drawn in by the 80's style leotard.

OMgirl 3/4 sleeve Mandarin Tee $49.00

This shirt looks really comfy and lightweight, and it comes in about a bajillion colours, including: blue pine, dew, pebble, fairy and river.


lululemon Hip Pant

lululemon is one of the biggest names in athletic wear, and they've gotten pretty huge. You can't go to school without seeing at least a few of their signature headbands or oversized bags. They're popular for a reason though, the pants are super comfortable and easy to move in; but they don't come cheap.

lululemon Power Double V tank

Pretty colours put me in an excersize mood.


And for all your yogaing energy grab a smoothie( preferably raspberry) and hit the mat.

9 Comments:

Love Mel xoxoxo said...

lululemon. i want their pants and hoodies.

Anonymous said...

yoga i find is very relaxing, which is always good and love the first shirt

Anonymous said...

cool....we did yoga in gym once but it was kinda weird b.c. its gym, lol

Anonymous said...

i just did yoga last night! fitness yoga! no smoothies for me, but I did get a hot cocoa w/ soy milk :) as a treat

coco said...

i love doing yoga, its really calming.

ambika said...

Love that Mandarin tee, especially the color.

Anonymous said...

lululemon is so massively expensive. and EVERYONE has their stuff

but i really want that smoothie.

Anonymous said...

ohh those pants are nice and perfect for the gym.

Anonymous said...

i tried yoga......... TRIED