Thursday, January 4

happy new year!!!


Yay!!!!! I am almost as happy as the baby in this picture, who I've decided to name Steve :) Doesn't it just suit him? New years make me happy, it's like a clean slate every 12 months! I usually hate change, my inner harmony can be disrupted by the tiniest thing as going from cheerios to corn flakes, but all that really changes in a new year is the date. And hey, isn't seven a lucky number?

Apologies for not having posted in such a long time, I'll be amazed if I even have any readers left. Well, since I'm in such a wierdly( and annoyingly) happy mood, here are some happy shoes.

Betsey Johnson 'Ainsley' Sandal $170. Can you say..... garden party?!!!


Marc by Marc Jacobs Pump $360. Pink is... pimp. I really can't think of any other way to put it.
Juicy Couture 'Pepper' Flat $235. I don't know why but these seem slightly Alice in Wonderland to me... hmm....
Tribeca 'Sideline' Flats $59.95. A little friendlier on the wallet, and I'm pretty obsessed with plaid right now, or as my good friend Joanne calls it 'that scottish squarey stuff'.

12 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm drooling over the betsy johnson shoes right now. I probably should stop.

Anonymous said...

To Whom It May Concern,

We saw your blog and are interested in pitching an idea. There was no contact information on your site that I could find and I was wondering if you could give me the name and email address of who best to speak with about this. Thank you.

jrosen@rubenstein.com

Anonymous said...

love the first shoe, although i could do with out the bow.

Anonymous said...

i love those shoes. mmm bestey! anything by her makes me drool. but all of them are too perfect.

ambika said...

Oh my gosh, those are some amazing finds. I love the Betsey Johnson's and the height on those Tribecas is perfect for every day.

Lama Drama said...

oh hey great blog! I love that first shoe! I was wondering if you would like to link blogs, I used to have Pink Missy A but that had too many haters so I created this blog! Email me at lamadrama@gmail.com if you are interested in linking!!

Anonymous said...

i like the juicy couture ones.

Anonymous said...

love the marc jacobs pumps and he does look like a steve, happy new year

Anonymous said...

Oo la la, love the Juicy ones. And they are rather Alice in Wonderland, with all of their blue and white laciness. Demure innocence embodied.

Love Mel xoxoxo said...

cuteeee. i esp loove those mj ones

Anonymous said...

The M by MJ ones are adorable, and I swear before reading what you said about naming the baby Steve, I was thinking he looked like a Steve!!

Anonymous said...

I must own the pepper flat!!!!
Happy new year! ♥