Thursday, January 11

defining cute

cute:
A girl who is lovely and dreamy and cuddly and shy and beautiful and awwww *druels*


That is the definition the Urban Dictionary gives, and how true it is. Other girls get to be gorgeous, beautiful or pretty but due to my small size and overall spunkiness I got the cute label. So I've decided to embrace it fully.

So what can be considered cute? For me it's bows, bright colours, interesting shapes and patterns, shiney things, hearts, floaty fabrics, polka dots, lace... oh and buttons! You can't forget buttons.

Sparkle & Fade Printed Bra Strap Cami - Urban Outfitters $24


Free People Polynesian Beaded Cami - Urban Outfitters $58
Bandeau Tank - Anthropologie $88
Jesmary Tote - Anthropologie $228
Pastiche Cuff - Anthropologie $178
Sailing Dress - American Eagle $49.50
Sammy Flat - Betsey Johnson $180

17 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Oo la la, what sweet Betsy flats! And that AE dress is practically the definition of "cute". Spot on.

Anonymous said...

Tres Magnific! I love the first dress...and those red shoes! Ugh, do die for!!!

xoxo
Regina

Anonymous said...

The dresses are so cute but I love the Betsy flats they are lovely.

Bella said...

OMG!!! The blue dress is adorable, and the shoes are so so so cute! I love them! Thanks for linking my blog :)

Anonymous said...

yes i love the urban outfitters top i have had an obession with buttons recently i have put them on all my chlothes! x

ambika said...

You are making me loooong for spring. And there's snow on the ground outside right now.

coco said...

i love that top dress. its so..... cute.

Anonymous said...

looove the first dress

Robert Vandenbego said...

Mondieu! My favourite is the 3rd!
Really interesting blog!
Regards ;0)

Robert Vandenbego
Madrid, Spain

Anonymous said...

very cute tops and dresses. i can't wait for summer.

Anonymous said...

that tote and ring are gorgeous and this post is awesome...everyone has labled me cute as well or at least that's what all my friends describe me as lol

Anonymous said...

Anthropologie is seriously the best store ever invented

Anonymous said...

cutee! lol i like the camis

Anonymous said...

i really liked that sailing dress

Archana said...

the tote - omigosh... how beautiful and intricate

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OMGFashionQueen said...

I love that orange shirt! it is adorable!!!!!!!