Sunday, December 10

you've got that eye

I was pursuing( great word huh?) the magazine racks at Chapters, looking for a subscription for my dad for Christmas when I came across Iconique a visually awesome fashion photography magazine. I didn't read most of the stuff, but the pictures are amazing. There are editorials, trends and fashion news, runway pics, and- my favourite- a design page that you must check out.

How come whenever I go Christmas shopping for other people I end up finding things for myself?

4 Comments:

Sunniva said...

I am exactly the same! Whenever I go Christmas shopping, I always end up buying stuff for myself =p For instance, this Saturday, I went to town to buy lots of Christmas presents, but of course I was fooling myself when I believed that I would find them all in one day! After hours and hours I had only bought one present (=s), and I had gotten a dress, a handbag and a nailpolish...for moi! Haha=p

Anonymous said...

its so much fun to buy stuff... but you know yourself much better! gifts 4 me are easier!!!

molly said...

hahaha yeah ive been trying to not buy for myself...but its hard!

ambika said...

Tell me about it. The bane of my existence. I love 'Iconique.' It's a beautiful magazine with some amazing photo spreads.