Thursday, December 14

snuggly

Maybe it's just me, but suddenly I've felt this sudden overwhelming love for boots, slippers, mittens and scarves. Maybe winter has finally gotten to me... but the urge to be comfy-cozy had overcome the stylish gene in me for a moment there, but then I realized I could do both.


La Senza at Home Booties $24.50

Sort of like the slippers version of Uggs, except comfier. I bought some and am seriously considering wearing them to school. That's how cool they are.

AE Cabel Hat $19.50

Eskimo!!!! I'm Canadian after all, eh.


Garage Thick Knit Scarf $16.oo

Scarves are personally my favourite practical(ish) accessory, they can go with pretty much anything but shorts, and keep your chin and neck sheltered.


"Sheepskin" mittens.

They look just as snazzy as real sheepskin mittens, but I wouldn't buy real sheepskin, cuz animals are our friends :D

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute boots

Anonymous said...

don't you just love cozy holidays...

Anonymous said...

that "eskimo" cap is love.
go canadienne pride!

coco said...

i got some ugg style boots with skulls on this week and they are the most comfy things ever.

Anonymous said...

I know Uggs are super comfortable but I just can't bring myself to wear them....so not me. I'd much rather suffer in a pair of high heels.

Anonymous said...

i hate uggs, and what i hate more, is knock-off uggs, slippers or not..

Cool Like Chloe said...

they are really comfy but so many people hate them or either love them. i have a pair when im going to my skating practices (so my feet are warm) but every girl in my school has them so i dont wear them to school .

Archana said...

I like the eskimo cap too... though i wonder if i would look odd wearing them here in Delhi

Touche19 said...

I LOVE snuggly boots. I'm getting a cute knit pair from J. Crew for the holidays! And that hat is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

omg the boots are so cute!!
i love them!
except i live in like the hotest country ever!
lol
in the carribbean!

Anonymous said...

coco ..........who makes the ugg style boots with the skulls you recently perchased? I've been tryin to find a pair and have had a hell of a time.... Maxwell