Sunday, December 24

mistletoe and eggnog

ristmas means parties, parties mean dresses, dresses mean matching shoes and clutches! Man I love the holidays. So here's a nice little compact list of my favourite holiday dresses. Enjoy!


Milly Metallic Stripped Mini Dress

Gem tones are festive, and dancing in this mini dress would be very fun. Can you say glitter and shine?

Marc Jacobs Silk Ruffle Mini Dress

So gorgeous, feminine and flirty... I would pair it with some kitten heels and a black bow tie clutch.


Necessary Objects Babydoll Dress

Such a pretty, rich colour and a very classic shape makes for one hot dress.


Anthropologie Quiet Companion Dress

It's like the white version of the LBD( little black dress), so I guess I'll call it.. the LWD. Doesn't have the same ring, but that's okay.


Anthropologie Velvet Minidress

Of course, if you are a LBD kinda girl, this is a great one. Scoopnecks rule!

17 Comments:

molly said...

gahh, i love the first one!

Anonymous said...

I love the first one and the Necessary Objects red/purple one. And I agree, I love LWD's!!

Dinah said...

Milly Metallic Stripped Mini Dress and the white one are my fav's!

Love Mel xoxoxo said...

looove the necessary objects one! i posted on it too! =)

alluretone said...

thanks! i will be linking you as well and i love your header, it's really well put together.

that first one looks like something mk would wear, it's very cute and i love the color. i'm love loving the marc jacobs one!

Anonymous said...

LWD's are the '07 trend i am most looking forward to! happy new year indeed

Anonymous said...

There are so many variations of that purple on in every store, all of which I love. And the Milly one is oh, so lovely. Perfect for New Years Eve.

Anonymous said...

I liek the green one, something about the shiny parts

Anonymous said...

what a way to bring in the new year besides wearing a marc jacobs dress? besdies the facts of course that it is gorgeous.

ambika said...

Oh, the Marc Jacobs one is cute. Only he could get me to like a poofy skirt.

Anonymous said...

The Anthro mini is beautiful!

Elizabeth said...

I LOVE the purple one!!!! nice post.

Anonymous said...

omg i love the 3rd dress!!
its adorable!!

Anonymous said...

the anthro & the necessary objects dresses=♥ they are sooo adorable. fabulous post hun & thanks so much for commenting my blog. come back soon...*kisses*

molly said...

my name is earl is amazing.
hilarious.

Anonymous said...

that pink one looks so fun! would def have to try it on though...could be one of those "it looked better on the model" dresses pretty easily, but it'd be worth checking out!

:) D

Anonymous said...

the white one is vair, vair, madly awesome! iwant it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!