Wednesday, December 6

antm

Tonight is the finale of America's Next Top Model, and I'm actually excited! You think that after so many season of the same stuff it would be a bit boringbut for me, it's not. Granted, Tyra annoys me, but it's still a good show. I'm rooting for CariDee( yay!!!) mostly because Melrose is just a bitch. 'Omg I didn't win the challenge??? I think I'm going to cry!' *muffled sobbing*.

CariDee!!!

Melrose.

And then there's Eugenia, and I don't wanna be mean, but I don't really think she's going to win. Basically, it's the Battle of the Blondes. But you never know, Eugenia could come back and be AMAZING. But I doubt it.

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked eugena way more than melrose...nothing cute about her. but i'm glad caridee won.

coco said...

i cant watch americas top model cos i live in england. oh well.

marY said...

so caridee won..
i didnt watch it, but i saw it in a bulletin on myspace

Anonymous said...

Hi. Your blog is great ! I leave in France and I love fashion. If you enjoy shoes, take a look on my shoes
Marina (from France)

Anonymous said...

way to predict the future! i was certainly happy with the decision. caridee: fun, pretty. melrose: robot, old.

Anonymous said...

i love how caridee won, though melrose was a total snob and just assumed she would win. ha.

Anonymous said...

i thought that melrose wasn't mean, just misunderstood. melrose walked better, but caridee took better pics. i love both of them!!!