Saturday, November 25

dollface <3

Oh my god I can't believe it's been so long since I posted last! Bad, bad Alison! I will try to do better :)

I'm more than a tad obsessed with make-up. You know how we all go through that less-than-awesome experimental phase when you think that bright blue eyeshadow and lots of baby pink blush is a good idea? Well, I'm proud to say that I'm finally past that stage. I know what looks good on me and I have an actual routine. I know the basic ropes; always take off your makeup before going to bed, keep the focus on either your eyes or lips, not both at the same time, and never ever go overboard. Makeup is supposed to enhance, not disfigure. So feeling all make-up happy, I went a-searching for cool make-up pics.

ps. I also promise to never say 'a-searching' ever ever again.



Hmm... I'm thinking about making a new header too, this one is slightly boring to me. Any of these pics look good? I like the first one and the one with the blue eyeliner and the rain...

9 Comments:

Sarah said...

i like the eyeliner one, the first on is slighly y'know....

Anonymous said...

Oooh so pretty, I really like the second one for some reason. I'm no makeup addict, too lazy to have a routine in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Why don't I have a beautiful mouth? Oh, woe is me. The first one is really pretty.

Anne said...

I personally like the 4th one but as for header... I would choose the 7th one.

Anonymous said...

i love the first for a header, or the second one. the model has such great lips and its a great color

Anne said...

I see ya have changed your header...

shamim said...

i think i nned to mure about picture 4..whats is thats???

molly said...

oooh, such pretty pictures!

ambika said...

Very cool collection of pictures. I like the eye with the raindrops as well, very dramatic and colorful.