Monday, November 13

accessories o how i love thee

It's been a while since I professed my deep love of all things shiny and dangly. Such things include earrings, necklaces, belts, bags and of course, bracelets. Braclets are the best shiny and dangly things of them all.

Don't you love it when a bracelet looks like it's a bunch of small bracelets, but it's actually one big one? Did that make any sense at all? Well anyway, I love that! American Eagle

Hahaha it's a bracelet made out of buttons!!! Claire's $2.50

Charm bracelets are classic, and they can range from 5 year old stuff( like ponys and such) to more mature fare, like this one from Urban Outfitters ($28) which also comes in gold for those days when you just feel like wearing gold.

I seriously had a mini spasm when I saw this. Talk about a way to jazz up a boring tee and jeans outfit. Ardene $?

9 Comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty....I like pic 1 and 3, like teh blog by the way....check out mine please: http://learntheperksofwallflowerdom.blogspot.com/

thanks, much love

Love Mel xoxoxo said...

lol i love the button one!

i would love to trade links btw ?

Anonymous said...

Oooh... you made me crave more necklaces now. Shame on you.

*cAtHi* said...

i love jewels! hehe.

i would say want to trade links, but i already linked u.

id love if u linked me back!

molly said...

I like that second bracelet. Seems nice and homey.


And, hello, I'm waiting for a Ryan update! Haha, seriously, he's so hot, you have to go for it. And he totally looks like the nice guy type, am I right?

ambika said...

I really like that last one. It looks like fabric just twisted around a bangle. Would be very easy to make, I think, given the ownership of a glue gun. Hmm...

Anonymous said...

That last one is so cool. I personally prefer charm bracelets when they're organically added to over the years. I have one that I've had forever and it really glams it up. (And I concur with molly about the Ryan thing. Do tell.)

S said...

i love the charm braclet. very cute.

Alison said...

Haha shame on me for showing the pretty things *slap on the wrist and such*. Don't worry you guys, a Ryan update is on the horizon...