Tuesday, October 3

welcome to the jungle, or something

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for animal prints, they're just so cool! They can be edgy, hip, cute, pretty much anything but boring. You will honestly be happier wearing animal prints, they just make you feel happy.
When you think heels and animal prints, you usually think leopard, and that's why I was so excited to find these shoes! Very pretty, indeed.

Okay, I know it kinda seems like I died, but that's totally not true. I was just in France! It was amazing, beautiful, and above all, fashionable. Oh the things I have seen.


Beautiful scenic views...


Lots of friends( Picture of Ben and me)...

Cool cities and blue skies....

Paris pictures coming soon!!!!!

6 Comments:

Karinaxoxo said...

I love zebra print - it just seems a little more classy than lepoard.

missc said...

Gosh, you're so cute! Im really loving zebra print... leopard is just too blatantly sexy.

Alison said...

omg i look like a very scary cherub with bad hair in that picture, but thank u anyway, lol :)

*emma* said...

zebra = lurve.
that guys pretty cute. he reminds me of my sexy friend landon. you don't know my sexy friend landon, so i don't know why i'm saying this, but 'tis the season and all.
peace

daddylikeyblog said...

Oh my god you are gorgeous! none of this "scary cherub" business, missy.

molly said...

Those shoes make me wish I could walk in heels!

Love yr blog!