Saturday, October 28

Cinch it up!

Hello everyone! It's so good to be back blogging and it feels as though I never even left.

About some of the comments from the last post.... Apparently some people are liking the looks of Ryan ;) , who I've had a huge crush on ever since I met him on the France trip. What do you think, a good choice or not?




I've got to admit, I'm sort of highly obsessed with waist belts, they are so amazingly cute and can be added to so many different looks. I know not every body type can pull it off( example A: me) but if you can, just go for it. I'll live my fashion life vicariously through you.

For a classier look....


A genuine OBI wrap belt! Which excites me.

Waist belts definitely look best over dresses, you cannot deny.

This belt would take major guts to wear, and I don't think I could do it. I don't even know what to think about this one actually. It walks the line between extremely cool, and ugly. Hot or not?

And finally, a little proof from the runway.

12 Comments:

misssixty said...

oh, i think ryan is a good choice, he is pretty cute..
i like the printed belt, i could totally see it over skinny jeans i looove the fendi belts thought, with their big buckles and all... very nice

*cAtHi* said...

hot. very cute and TOTALLy over jeans.

don't feel bad, i can't wear those belts either. lots of changed outfits and my full length mirror have taught me that...

ambika said...

I thought I was over the belt thing but I especially love it in the pics you've posted, especially with the dresses.

molly said...

oh so very cute.
definitely go for it.


and the belts are nice to ;)

Haute Girl said...

those belts do wonders for your waist!

Geisha said...

Ryan=Good choice!!!!
Love the belts, especially over dresses. Call me crazy, butbI would wear that belt!!! LOL

XOXO

Geisha said...

*I wrote like a retarded word there, I meant, "but I"

dusk&summer said...

Waist belts rock <3

NATRIBU said...

Hi! I’m a girl from Barcelona (Spain). I like your blog!
I have another blog about women with style on the street, in Spain.
I invite you to take a look at and if you like you could add a link to my blog in yours.
Thanks anyway.
Besos.
NATRIBU

Isabel said...

Damn, I love those waist belts you've posted.

shamim said...

Hellow...im in love with waist belt style...but the way i see my shape i think ill look like laughing stock, bcause i have a big stomack

so what r u advising?

Anonymous said...

What shall we do?
hydrocodone lortab