Wednesday, September 13

vera wang is a total genius

Doesn't every girl want to feel like a princess every once and a while. Or in my case, all the time? The answer, yes. Yes, yes and more yes. Vera Wang being the genius she is( see title :D) she's tapped into this and made the prettiest perfume of the season.

Isn't the bottle cute? The ads are totally gorgeous too. Camille Belle stars in them and she's perfect for it.


Smelling pretty don't come cheap though. The smallest bottle of 'princess'-ey goodness will set you back $52. Which kinda sucks.

13 Comments:

Sarah said...

i like the perfime, it smells nice, the ads are cute too

trendy fashionista said...

Camille Belle is so gorgeous! I love this fragrance.

*Brown Eyed Girl* said...

I wanted to get tht. The adds are cute and I love the way the bottle looks.....

misssixty said...

camilla belle is so pretty, and Princess smells like a dream! it's totally on my wishlist!

le fashion said...

hi, thaks for your comment, and visiting my site.
i like your too, hear you soon:)

Sunniva said...

Vera Wang is the best...the perfume smells divine!

I really love your blog!
xxx

www.style-spot.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

oh thanks! yeah the more upbeat version is the one on the cd, it's sorta changed. love your blog and love that perfume! byee

Jane said...

oh my gosh!!! i love this perfume soooooo much!!! i just put it on! crazy!

Alison said...

whoa, jane, that's actually a little freaky. I mean, you put it on, then read this post.... wierd :)
I'm glad so many people commented, yay!

Karen said...

You do cute posts me likey. Espacially all the pretty colors like the ones in the paintings.

Lulu Fruitloops said...

j'adorrrrre the ads, and camilla belle, but the fragrance is only ok. cute blog!

Helena. said...

OMG!!! I loooove the ad. No, no, what's bigger than love? That is what I feel. I even ripped it out from a liberary magazine. (I feel farly bad about it).. And the bottle, yes, yes!!

I'm so happy i'm not the only one freakishly obsessed with a perfume ad.

Anonymous said...

Hi. Your blog is great ! I leave in France and I love fashion. If you enjoy shoes, take a look on my shoes
Marina (from France)